It’s a well known fact that relations take work. It’s also a no secret that most people want to have and sustain a cheerful, healthier marriage. To help you build up within yours, for better and for more intense, we’ve curved up 10 of the best partnership guidelines from specialists.
I think it is important we have discovered from marriage so far is to be patient with one another and to be able to confess you’re wrong, among a lot of other things obviously.
Rules for a Happy Marriage Life
- Never both angry at the same time.
- Never yell at each other unless the house is on fire.
- If one of you has to win argument, let it be your spouse.
- If you have to criticize, do it lovingly.
- Never bring up mistakes from the past.
- Neglect the whole world rather than each other.
- Never go to sleep with an argument unsettled.
- At least once a day say kind word or pray a compliment to your partner.
- When you have done something wrong, admit it and ask for forgiveness.
- It takes two to make a quarrel, and the one in wrong is usually the one who does the most talking.
- Love respect and make surprises.
- Maintain a balance with other relationships.
- Don’t tell him/her about past relationships. It is likely to upset them.
- Understand each other.
- Never hide something. You don’t want him to hide you!
- Share everything… no secrets between you. If you are feeling that something is not right or you disagree tell your spouse whatever you are feeling.
- Appreciate each other and never forget those beautiful days you spent together.
- Be honest and show sincere appreciation.
- Make quality time for each other.
- Love, respect and courtesy are basic ingredients of happy married life.
- Aim to do something at least once per week together. It does not matter what, even if it is to eat together and share light conversation
- Learn to know one another as best as you can. Understand you are not the same and may never be – get to know each other and the way you both are. Respect that you are both individuals.
- Understand and learn each other’s love language. Either it can be words, gifts, touch, actions, etc. If it is words, then frequently tell your mate you love and appreciate him/ her. If it is action: regularly do things that they appreciate: either take the garbage out, wash the dishes, wash the car, etc.
- Do NOT look at other marriages and covet. Remember, the grass is not greener on the other side. You will still have to maintain, mow and weed that side too!
- If you cheat on your partner it will ruin your own life, so make sure to always be honest with your spouse!
- All issues need to have a solution and be resolved at the time of the conversation. Finish what you start otherwise things just hang in the balance, which leads to future problems.
- If you ever lack motivation for your marriage and feel like the flame has gone dead. Just try to imagine yourself without your spouse. Talk to anyone who has lost their soul mate and they’ll tell you that they will give anything to have back that special someone..
- Communication is the key to a relationship. One should feel free to discuss all things without fear of repercussion at any time.
- Remember, it is your marriage and you have come this far. Make the best of it. Pledge to yourself that you will do your part and try your best.
- Always listen carefully. Some fights ruin the life even both sides do not know the cause of the fight.
- Always be honest to your partner. Lying never gets your anywhere.
- Be polite and courteous to each other. Saying thank you, please and I am sorry.
- Above all: Be thankful and say so!!! Find something that you appreciate and say thank you. It helps you…
Credit : www.wikihow.com