7 Tips to Make your Kitchen Beautiful with Quartz
The kitchen used to be hidden in the rear portion of every house even a few decades back. It is the place where meals used to be prepared and the dirty dishes used to be kept for washing later. But in today’s age and millennium the kitchen is the place that brings everyone together at the day begin or at the end of the day.
Nowadays, the kitchen is almost located at the central portion of the house. It is the place that brings everyone together after a long day or at the beginning of the day and is paraded with warmth and beauty right at the center of the house.
After the ages, the kitchens have undergone a great change. Today’s modern kitchen have emerged out of the contribution of the changing social dynamics as well as the technology advancements. Open concept homes happen to be the trend now and the clean and simple styles have become the most popular ones among today’s homeowners and natural lighting has become an indispensable part of the overall function and look of the kitchen.
Speaking of the kitchen, countertops constitute the major portion of the kitchen and quartz kitchen worktops happen to be the most popular material for countertops. There are several reasons why quartz countertops are so coveted these days.
Quartz worktops are available in a plethora of colors, are sturdier and more durable. The best part is that it also calls for much less maintenance as compared to the marble and granite worktops. In fact, the quartz worktops also do not call for sealing that is absolutely necessary for this worktop.
Here are some of the ways in which quartz can make the kitchen beautiful. Just read on for the designing ideas.
- Gorgeous Kitchen Remodel -Use satin lacquer to paint the refrigerator wall, island, insets of the upper cabinets and rangehood. For the countertops you can go for the gorgeous kitchen remodel. You can use the black color for creating the perfect contrast.
- Peaceful White Kitchen – The quartz worktops are available in a plethora of colors and shades. Go for the marble-inspired backsplash and white quartz countertops and you will be able to create a magnificent kitchen of your choice.
- Mid-Sized -Traditional Kitchen – Do you want to retain the old-world charm in your kitchen? Then here is a design idea for a mid-sized traditional single wall illuminated kitchen. You can create this with the recessed-panel cabinets, quartz countertops, gray cabinets and white and glass splashbacks together with an island. Instead of pendants you can also go for clear bulbs.
You may also like: Tips to Keep in Mind When you are doing your Kitchen Renovations
- Refined Kitchen Island Looks – The kitchen island happens to be the focal point of most kitchen and it impacts the look and feel of the kitchen in more ways than one. You can redefine the look of your kitchen island by opting for the enigmatic waterfall quartz countertop looks.
- Kitchen for the Craftsman – The highly functional use of space and the subtle uses of finishes create a kitchen that is comfortable and has a seamless blending with the architecture of the rest of the house. For this you can use multicolored craftsman backsplash along with a quartz countertop that will help in enhancing the interiors of the space manifolds.
- Stylish White Kitchen with Grey Quartz Worktops – Off white kitchens are quite a trend these days and rejuvenate your kitchen in a whole new way by opting for this. Here is a stylish off-white kitchen with grey quartz countertops for creating a beautiful contrast.
- Small Timeless Kitchen Idea – Here is an eat-in kitchen that is small and can easily capture the timeless essence. You can go for this eat-in kitchen and design it with beautiful quartz cabinets, beige and raised-panel cabinets, glass sheet splashbacks, beige backsplash and stainless-steel appliances. You should leave behind the island in this case in order to capture the mood as well as restore maximum space in this small kitchen.
The above are some of the kitchen designs that can be accomplished with and around the quartz worktops in London in order to replenish and rejuvenate the kitchen where you can spend quality time of the day while cooking, chatting and even dining. The above are great ways to style the kitchen without making a dent in your pocket.
Also read: How to Transform Your Kitchen with Modern Kitchen Makeovers?