How to Submit a Guest Post to Weekly Woo?
There are certain things we would like you to keep in mind before starting your guest post for Weekly Woo.
I get many emails from people who want to know if I accept guest posts on Weekly Woo, and if that is the case, what are the guidelines. I figured that it would be easier to write the guidelines in a post and just refer everyone here.
By following these points, you are making this experience even more rewarding:
- Your post must be original and must have never been published before on the Internet
- All ideas, topics, and content must be 100% original. You agree to not publish the post anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog or as a guest post in other blogs)
- You can include one link in the byline, which will be displayed at the bottom of the post
- The post should be minimum 700 words long
- The post should be relevant to the blog i.e. they should stick to the niche topics of this Blog – Study our blog and submit articles which will be of importance to our reader base.
- No affiliate links
- If the images being used are under a certain license, then you should give it an Image credit by linking it to the source.
- Make sure to include the author byline at the bottom.
- Article must be written in English
- Write for the audience and not search engines.
- We charge Rs.600 or 10$ per post.
Submit your Write-up
If you have a post that meets the guidelines above, you can send it to me on the email [email protected]. Please include the post in the body of the email itself, or as a .doc attachment. The article will be formatted and necessary tags will be added to meet the general design of the blog.
I check and respond to all guest post submissions an alternate day, so it might take some time I get back to you. This doesn’t mean I have rejected your post though, and even in case of rejection you will get an answer from me, explaining the reason.
You can also order on Fiverr.
Note: We accept PayTm, Bank Transfer and Paypal.